CV Academy Accredited Courses
CVAcademy has decided to certify certain courses (accreditation), meaning to approve and check certain quality criteria of a course. A client can therefore be sure that a CV Academy approved course is real and no fake. To become CV Academy approved, the course provider must produce:
- a complete and detailed curriculum with blockchain related content
- the blockchain content may not be less than 25% of the course
- order and payment processes are defined
- cost and payment conditions are explicitly stated and clear
- type of certificate / degree is clearly stated and who issues that
- type of assignments/ exams to be undertaken to achieve the certificate
- provide credentials such as location of the course, name and qualification of the lecturers as well as data of the provider including the course manager
- indicate the preconditions / knowledge to enter the course
- learning goals
- indicate the credits / ECTS of the course (if any)
- provide satisfaction questionnaires from the participants of the course.
Only a course fulfilling these minimum quality criteria can get the accreditation: CV Academy approved.
On top of this course accreditation process CV Academy plans for the future to issue an institution accreditation and lecturer accreditation as well.